1. Take Exit 122 (Norris / Clinton) turn toward Clinton
2. Travel 4 Miles, Turn Right at the red light across from the Post Office.
3. Travel 1 mile, take right at the stop sign on 25W.
4. Go 2.1 miles, turn left on Granite Road beside Copeland Brother's Electronics. Look for the Little Ponderosa Sign.
5. Travel 2.4 mile, and you will see Little Ponderosa Zoo sign on the left side of the road. Turn Left.
1. Take Oak Ridge Exit to Pellisiisppi Parkway.
2. Take the Edgemoor Exit off of Pelissippi Parkway, continue straight to the Red light by Claxton Elementary School on the left. Turn left at the red light.
3. After turning left, continue straight toward Clinton. After crossing the bridge go straight through the red light. You will then pass the Anderson County Court House. Continue straight on Main Street.
4. Main Street will turn into Highway 25W. Stay on Highway 25W for 3-4 Miles. Look for Copeland Brother's Electronics on the left.
5. Turn left at Copeland Brother's Electronics on Granite Road. You will see a sign that says Little Ponderosa Zoo.
6. Continue on Granite Road until the end and you will see another Little Ponderosa Zoo sign on the left. Turn left.